Tute Genomics Annotation¶
The properly rendered version of this document can be found at Read The Docs.
If you are reading this on github, you should instead click here.
Tute Genomics has made available to the community annotations for all hg19 SNPs as a BigQuery table.
- For more details about the annotation databases included, see Tute’s blog post.
- For sample queries on public data, see https://github.com/googlegenomics/bigquery-examples/tree/master/platinumGenomes
Google Cloud Platform data locations¶
To make use of this on your own data:
- First, load your data into Google Genomics and export your variants to BigQuery. See Load Genomic Variants for more detail as to how to do this.
- Copy and modify one of the queries in https://github.com/googlegenomics/bigquery-examples/tree/master/platinumGenomes so that it will perform a JOIN command against your table.
- Run the revised query with BigQuery to join the Tute table with your variants and materialize the result to a new table. Notice in the screenshot below the destination table and ‘Allow Large Results’ is checked.